Please note that all applications must include the following:
- A brief description of the background, aims and objectives of your work or organisation, which must be not-for-profit and non-governmental;
- Details of the specific purpose for which funding is sought, detailing how it meets the criteria;
- A detailed budget and the balance outstanding at time of application;
- The amount you are seeking from the Trustees and what this will be used for;
- An overview of the people involved in your work;
- Your organisation’s audited accounts, if appropriate;
- A short video introducing your project and/or photos. These with appropriate permissions to be available to STFF for use on its website if the application is successful.
- Successful applicants are required to make regular reports to the Foundation and to contribute to the website’s blog.
Note: It is advisable to apply in plenty of time if funding is required by a certain date.
Applications are processed on receipt. Meetings are held twice a year, which means it can be up to six months before you hear the outcome of your application. All applications will receive a response by email and successful applicants will also be notified by post. The decisions of the Trustees are final.
What We Will Not Fund
- Individuals for tuition fees etc
- Organisations that mainly give funds to other charities, individuals or for-profit groups
- Capital projects
- Rent, utilities, salaries
- General or core costs
- Projects that are active on crowd funding websites